About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Kinds of Days in Scripture

Kinds of Days in Scripture
 
Day of affliction


Jeremiah 16:19  


O LORD, my strength and my fortress, my refuge in time of distress, to you the nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, “Our fathers possessed nothing but false gods, worthless idols that did them no good.


Day of evil


Jeremiah 17:17  


Do not be a terror to me; you are my refuge in the day of disaster.


Day of calamity


Jeremiah 18:17  


Like a wind from the east, I will scatter them before their enemies; I will show them my back and not my face in the day of their disaster.”


Day of His indignation


Ezekiel 22:24  


“Son of man, say to the land, ‘You are a land that has had no rain or showers in the day of wrath.’


Day of darkness


Joel 2:2  


A day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness. Like dawn spreading across the mountains a large and mighty army comes, such as never was of old nor ever will be in ages to come.


Day of His coming


Malachi 3:2  


But who can endure the day of his coming? Who can stand when he appears? For he will be like a refiner's fire or a launderer's soap.


Day of the Sons revelation


Luke 17:30  


“It will be just like this on the day the Son of Man is revealed.


Day of salvation


2 Corinthians 6:2  


For he says, “In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you.” I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment