About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Persons left alone

Persons left alone

Daniel


Daniel 10:7-8 


7 I, Daniel, was the only one who saw the vision; the men with me did not see it, but such terror overwhelmed them that they fled and hid themselves. 


8 So I was left alone, gazing at this great vision; I had no strength left, my face turned deathly pale and I was helpless.


Jesus Christ


Mark 4:10  


When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables.


Mark 6:47  


When evening came, the boat was in the middle of the lake, and he was alone on land.


Luke 9:36  


When the voice had spoken, they found that Jesus was alone. The disciples kept this to themselves, and told no one at that time what they had seen.


John 6:15  


Jesus, knowing that they intended to come and make him king by force, withdrew again to a mountain by himself.


John 8:9  


At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there.


John 16:32 


 “But a time is coming, and has come, when you will be scattered, each to his own home. You will leave me all alone. Yet I am not alone, for my Father is with me.


Elijah


Romans 11:3  


“Lord, they have killed your prophets and torn down your altars; I am the only one left, and they are trying to kill me”?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment