About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Our inheritance

Our inheritance 

Because we are heirs together with Him, our inheritance involves:


The name of Jesus


John 14:13-14 


13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.
14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.


Mark 16:17 


And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;


Revelation 3:12 


Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.


Everything in heaven and earth


Ephesians 1:22 


And God placed all things under his feet and appointed him to be head over everything for the church,


The Kingdom


Matthew 25:34 


“Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.


Luke 22:29 


And I confer on you a kingdom, just as my Father conferred one on me,


Colossians 1:12 


Giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of the saints in the kingdom of light.


James 2:5 


Listen, my dear brothers: Has not God chosen those who are poor in the eyes of the world to be rich in faith and to inherit the kingdom he promised those who love him?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment