About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, December 19, 2014

About Jesus, the Good Shepherd

Psalms 23:1-3 

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not be in want.

2 He makes me lie down in green pastures; he leads me beside quiet waters,

3 he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

About God’s purpose for your Life

Isaiah 55:8-9 

8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways,” declares the LORD.

9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

That God’s love is Constant

Psalms 63:1 

O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water.

About living like Christ

Matthew 5:14-16 

14 “You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. 

15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 

16 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven.

Ephesians 4:13 

Until we all reach unity in the faith and in the knowledge of the Son of God and become mature, attaining to the whole measure of the fullness of Christ.

1 Peter 4:11 

If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Familiar verse from the Bible…

Romans 5:8 

 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment