About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, December 18, 2014

Where Do We Find Strength?

Exodus 33:14 

The LORD replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”

Deuteronomy 31:8 

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

Deuteronomy 33:27 

The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. He will drive out your enemy before you, saying, ‘Destroy him!’

Psalms 34:17 

The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.

Isaiah 30:15 

This is what the Sovereign LORD, the Holy One of Israel, says: “In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength, but you would have none of it.

Don’t Worry Or Fear, Find Your Strength In Him

Isaiah 43:15 

I am the LORD, your Holy One, Israel's Creator, your King.”

Luke 12:25-26 

25 Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life? 

26 Since you cannot do this very little thing, why do you worry about the rest?

Philippians 4:6 

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

John 14:27 

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

Psalms 34:4 

I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.

Psalms 27:1-3 

1 The LORD is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid?

2 When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall.

3 Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment