About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, December 12, 2014

The Growing Edge

Philippians 3:13-14

13 Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead,

14 I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Those on the growing edge forget those things which are behind

Those on the growing edge reach for those things which are ahead

Those on the growing edge press toward the goal of the high calling

Abiding Principles of Motherhood

2 Timothy 1:5

I have been reminded of your sincere faith, which first lived in your grandmother Lois and in your mother Eunice and, I am persuaded, now lives in you also.

A loving heart

A mind turned to truth

A spirit of hope

Count Down to Glory

2 Timothy 4:6

For I am already being poured out like a drink offering, and the time has come for my departure.

The countdown to glory is final

The countdown to glory is personal

The countdown to glory is certain

A Peculiar People

Titus 2:14

who gave himself for us to redeem us from all wickedness and to purify for himself a people that are his very own, eager to do what is good.

Christians are a peculiar people because

They are loved by a personal God

They are saved by Christ’s precious blood

They are in God’s providential care

They seek to promote God’s kingdom


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment