About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, December 26, 2014

Ways

For all His ways are:

Deuteronomy 32:4 

He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he.

They do not know its ways:

Job 24:13 

“There are those who rebel against the light, who do not know its ways or stay in its paths.

Is the first of the ways:

Job 40:19 

He ranks first among the works of God, yet his Maker can approach him with his sword.

Show me Your ways:

Psalms 25:4 

Show me your ways, O LORD, teach me your paths;

Transgressors Your ways:

Psalms 51:13 

Then I will teach transgressors your ways, and sinners will turn back to you.

Would walk in My ways:

Psalms 81:13 

“If my people would but listen to me, if Israel would follow my ways,

I thought about my ways:

Psalms 119:59 

I have considered my ways and have turned my steps to your statutes.

Familiar verse from the Bible…

Matthew 28:18 

All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment