About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Late Rev. Elisha James

March 25, 1910 to August 19, 1972

My dear brothers and sisters

I greet you all in the name of Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

I would like to present my Dad’s last letter to his dear family members.

Edwin James
Youngest son of Late Rev. Elisha James.

He was fully prepared to meet his LORD was evident from the fact that he had himself written

the Order of Worship for his own funeral service and the beautiful letter that he had written to his loving family. 

The first and last paragraphs of that letter, dated December 18, 1969 reads:

“There is no need for you to weep and spend your time in gloomy mood because I shall be in my father’s home in joy on that glorious land, waiting to see you all on that happy morning. 

I shall be closer to you than now in this life and will be seeing you all at all places and praying for you all.

God bless you all.

Good night till we meet at Jesus’ feet. My last word is that you all must be prepared to meet me on that Happy Land.

Ever Yours Lovingly
Sd/-
Late Rev. Elisha James.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment