About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Complete Self-sacrifice

Hebrews 13:15-16 

15 Through Jesus, therefore, let us continually offer to God a sacrifice of praise—the fruit of lips that confess his name. 

16 And do not forget to do good and to share with others, for with such sacrifices God is pleased.

Hebrews 3:6 

But Christ is faithful as a son over God's house. And we are his house, if we hold on to our courage and the hope of which we boast.

2 Corinthians 6:16 

What agreement is there between the temple of God and idols? For we are the temple of the living God. As God has said: “I will live with them and walk among them, and I will be their God, and they will be my people.”

1 Corinthians 6:19 

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

1 Corinthians 3:16 

Don't you know that you yourselves are God's temple and that God's Spirit lives in you?

Romans 12:1 

Therefore, I urge you, brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship.

Malachi 1:11 

My name will be great among the nations, from the rising to the setting of the sun. In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to my name, because my name will be great among the nations,” says the LORD Almighty.

Isaiah 66:21 

And I will select some of them also to be priests and Levites,” says the LORD.

Revelation 3:12 

Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name.

1 Peter 4:11 

If anyone speaks, he should do it as one speaking the very words of God. If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ. To him be the glory and the power for ever and ever. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment