About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Are we calling Him enough time?

I call to God, and the LORD saves me. Evening, morning and noon I cry out in distress, and he hears my voice. – Psalm 55:16-17

Wow, this Psalm of confidence in God suddenly has a much more powerful ring to it after remembering the resurrection of Christ! God does save us. God does listen to our voice. We can be sure he both hears and acts to bring salvation for us. The only question is whether we call out to God evening, morning and noon trusting in his response?

Marks of Spirituality

. To  be crucified to the flesh

Galatians 5:24
And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

. To be one mind with others

Matthew 18:19
“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.

. To have a concern for others

Matthew 18:19
“Again I say to you that if two of you agree on earth concerning anything that they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.

. To have a concern for others

Galatians 2:10
They desired only that we should remember the poor, the very thing which I also was eager to do.

. To Request

Philippians 4:6
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;

. Intercede

1 Timothy 2:1
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men,

. To Thank

Psalm 95:2
Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving;
 Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms.

[Message No: 7289]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment