About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Who is He?

1. I am from the above  - John 8:58
Jesus said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I AM.”

2. I am the bread of life – John 6:35
And Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to Me shall never hunger, and he who believes in Me shall never thirst.

3. I am the light of the world – John 9:5
As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”

4. I am the resurrection of the life – John 11:25
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.

5. I am the way, the truth and the life – John 14:6
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

6. I am the Son of God – John 10:36
do you say of Him whom the Father sanctified and sent into the world, ‘You are blaspheming,’ because I said, ‘I am the Son of God’?

7. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End – Revelation 1:8
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,” says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

8. I am the First and the Last – Revelation 1:17
And when I saw Him, I fell at His feet as dead. But He laid His right hand on me, saying to me, “Do not be afraid; I am the First and the Last.

Proverbs 21:29

“A wicked man puts up a bold front, but an upright man gives thought to his ways.”
When we harbor wickedness in our hearts, there are all sorts of "fronts" we have to keep up so people won't know the truth about us. But if righteousness is our aim, we'll try to live up to that goal with honesty. When we blow it, we'll be honest and ask forgiveness, learning from our mistakes.
We won't put up a facade. We know that even though we're flawed, God is not through working on us yet!

[Message No: 7288]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment