About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, October 25, 2019

Prophet – Balaam

Numbers 23:7-10

Then Balaam  spoke his message:
  “Balak brought me from Aram,
 the king of Moab from the eastern mountains.
 ‘Come,’ he said, ‘curse Jacob for me;
 come, denounce Israel.’
    How can I curse
 those whom God has not cursed?
 How can I denounce
 those whom the Lord has not denounced?
    From the rocky peaks I see them,
 from the heights I view them.
 I see a people who live apart
 and do not consider themselves one of the nations.
    Who can count the dust of Jacob
 or number even a fourth of Israel?
 Let me die the death of the righteous,
 and may my final end be like theirs! ”

Are we ready for the future Challenges?

Mark 9:30-31
We often seek to attract large crowds to our churches, crusades, and rallies. Jesus also ministered to large crowds. But his strongest teaching on discipleship occurs away from the crowds, when he is alone with his disciples. What the crowds are able to accept is not enough to call mature disciples to that next level in their walk with the Savior.

So Jesus withdrew for intensive teaching with a small group of committed disciples so he could mature them and make them ready for future challenges.

Thoughts 

. God may say “wait,” but He never says “worry.” - Unknown
. Don't go to God to ask what He gives you, but go to him to know that what He is?

[Message No: 7334]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment