About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, October 10, 2019

What Does the Cross Mean to a Saved Person?

 1. The Cross Reveals the Wisdom and Power of God.

2. The Cross Means I Can Enjoy Life.

3. The Cross Means That I Can Enjoy Forgiveness.

4. The Cross Makes It Possible for God to Accept Me in Christ Jesus and to Make Me Acceptable (Ephesians 1:6).

5. The Cross Means that I Can Stop Working and Start Resting.

6. The Cross Can Teach Me How to Love.

7. The Cross Should Teach Me to Hate Sin.

8. The Cross is the Good News I Can Share with Others.

9. The Cross Teaches Me About God’s Concern for All Men.

10.  The Cross is the Basis For My Daily Cleansing.

11. The Cross is the Basis for Daily Victory.

12. The Cross Means I am Dead to the World.

13. The Cross Makes Prayer Possible.

14. The Cross Should Motivate the Believer.

15. The Cross Teaches Me to Give.

16. The Cross Humbles Me.

17. The Cross Means That I Should Trust Christ to Take Care of Every Problem.

18. The Cross Can Comfort Me in Every Trial.

19. The Cross Can Teach Me How to React When Wronged by Others.

20. The Cross Means That I Do Not Need to Fear Death.

21. The Cross Means the Devil is a Defeated Foe.

22. The Cross Means That I Can Enjoy Freedom!

The Viewpoint

2 Corinthians 2:14
Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

What is a Missionary?

John 20:21
Jesus said to them again, “Peace to you! As the Father has sent Me, I also send you.”

[Message No: 7304]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment