About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, October 11, 2019

He Hears Our Cries

“Lord, You know the hopes of humble people. Surely, You will hear their cries and comfort their hearts by helping them”  Psalm 10:17

God always knows what is best.
He knows the hopes of humble people, and He will hear our cries and comfort our hearts. Sometimes He withholds the rain; other times He sends the rain and with it the outpouring of His blessings.

Ye are not your own

1 Corinthians 6:19
Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?

A Bond Slave of Jesus

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

Partakers of His Sufferings

1 Peter 4:13
but rejoice to the extent that you partake of Christ's sufferings, that when His glory is revealed, you may also be glad with exceeding joy.

The Undetected Sacredness of Circumstances

Romans 8:28
And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Sacramental Service

Colossians 1:24
I now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up in my flesh what is lacking in the afflictions of Christ, for the sake of His body, which is the church,

The Supreme Climb

Genesis 22:2
Then He said, “Take now your son, your only son Isaac, whom you love, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of which I shall tell you.”

[Message No: 7308]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment