About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, October 14, 2019

Requirements Regarding the Sabbath

Isaiah 59:13

In transgressing and lying against the Lord,
 And departing from our God,
 Speaking oppression and revolt,
 Conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.

1. Do  not violate

2. Do not do your own pleasure on that day.

3. Call it a delight

4. Call it the holy day of the Lord

5. Call it honourable

Rebels Purged from Israel 

Zechariah 13:8-9

And it shall come to pass in all the land,”
 Says the Lord,

 “That two-thirds in it shall be cut off and die,
 But one-third shall be left in it:
  I will bring the one-third through the fire,
 Will refine them as silver is refined,
 And test them as gold is tested.
 They will call on My name,
 And I will answer them.

 I will say, “This is My people’;
 And each one will say, ‘The Lord is my God.’ ”

Prophet – Eber

Genesis 10:25

To Eber were born two sons: the name of one was Peleg, for in his days the earth was divided; and his brother's name was Joktan. Joktan begot Almodad, Sheleph, Hazarmaveth, Jerah,

[Message No: 7310]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment