About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Questions in Job - 4

18:3
Why are we counted as beasts,
 And regarded as stupid in your sight?

18:4
You who tear yourself in anger,
 Shall the earth be forsaken for you?

19:2
“How long will you torment my soul,
 And break me in pieces with words?

19:22
Why do you persecute me as God does,
 And are not satisfied with my flesh?

19:28
If you should say, ‘How shall we persecute him?’—
 Since the root of the matter is found in me,

20:4-5
“Do you not know this of old,
 Since man was placed on earth,
  That the triumphing of the wicked is short,
 And the joy of the hypocrite is but for a moment?

20:7
Yet he will perish forever like his own refuse;
 Those who have seen him will say, ‘Where is he?’

21:4
“As for me, is my complaint against man?
 And if it were, why should I not be impatient?

21:7
Why do the wicked live and become old,
 Yes, become mighty in power

[Message No: 7314]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment