About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Moulding of our children

Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD. — Psalm 34:11
Is there any greater definition of what a parent's role is than this? Let's make sure that in the swirling demands and involvements of our lives we do not forget the MAIN thing that God has given us as parents, teachers, and friends to do in the lives of children.

Teachings of Christ 

Lunatic

Matthew 17:14-15  
14 When they came to the crowd, a man approached Jesus and knelt before him. 
15 “Lord, have mercy on my son,” he said. “He has seizures and is suffering greatly. He often falls into the fire or into the water.

Lust

Mark 4:18-19  
18 Still others, like seed sown among thorns, hear the word; 
19 but the worries of this life, the deceitfulness of wealth and the desires for other things come in and choke the word, making it unfruitful.

Questions in 1st Corinthians  

9:18
What is my reward then? That when I preach the gospel, I may present the gospel of Christ without charge, that I may not abuse my authority in the gospel.

9:24
Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but one receives the prize? Run in such a way that you may obtain it.

10:16
The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?

[Message No: 7333]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment