About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, October 18, 2019

God Lifts Our Burdens

Matthew 11:28
“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”

But when I let it go and committed to trusting God to take care of this trial, my heart grew lighter, and then my steps grew lighter. That heavy weight was not sitting on my shoulders any longer. What a difference I experienced when I stopped allowing the worry to consume me by choosing to let it go. I gave this burden to the Lord, and He lifted it from my shoulders. Oh how freeing was that!
Are you casting your cares on the Lord? Are you letting Him lift your burden?

The Midnight Hour

“But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel.” Psalm 22:3
Prayer: Dear Lord, in the midst of suffering, help me find the boldness to praise you anyway knowing that you are in control, are always there, and care about me. Thank you for your love and mercy for me. Amen.

Commands

. Look diligently lest any root of bitterness defile

Hebrews 12:15
looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;

  . Lift up hands that hang down

Hebrews 12:12
Therefore strengthen the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees,

. Look not everyone on own things only

Philippians 2:4
Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.

. Look diligently not to fail of grace

Hebrews 12:15
looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;

[Message No: 7319]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment