About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Deliver - 1

Exodus 3:8
So I have come down  to rescue them from the hand of the Egyptians and to bring them up out of that land into a good and spacious land,  a land flowing with milk and honey —the home of the Canaanites, Hittites, Amorites, Perizzites, Hivites  and Jebusites.

Exodus 5:8
But require them to make the same number of bricks as before; don’t reduce the quota.  They are lazy;  that is why they are crying out, ‘Let us go and sacrifice to our God.’

Numbers 21:2
Then Israel made this vow  to the Lord: “If you will deliver these people into our hands, we will totally destroy  their cities.”

Job 5:19
From six calamities he will rescue  you;  in seven no harm will touch you.

Job 10:7
though you know that I am not guilty and that no one can rescue me from your hand?

Job 29:12
because I rescued the poor  who cried for help,  and the fatherless  who had none to assist them.

Job 33:28
God has delivered  me from going down to the pit, and I shall live to enjoy the light of life.’

Psalm 33:19
to deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine.

Psalm 50:15
and call  on me in the day of trouble;  I will deliver  you, and you will honor  me.”

Psalm 56:13
For you have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life.

[Message No: 7455]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment