About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

The light that gives life.

When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." — John 8:12

Are you walking in light or darkness? Can you clearly see your path, or do you find yourself stumbling along an uncertain path? Jesus wants us to boldly follow him. The way may not always be easy, but the destination is assured, and your way can be certain. Most of all, you won't ever have to have a night light — you're assured that even in the deepest darkness, you will have his light, the only light that gives life.

An Incorruptible Crown

[For those with disciplined bodies]

1 Corinthians 9:25-27
Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown  that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.    Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly;  I do not fight like a boxer beating the air.    No, I strike a blow to my body  and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

True Discipleship

Come all, come all, the cross, the crown,
The rainbow and the thunder;
I fling my soul and body down
For God to plow them under.

Hair

Genesis 42:38
But Jacob said, “My son will not go down there with you; his brother is dead  and he is the only one left. If harm comes to him  on the journey you are taking, you will bring my gray head down to the grave  in sorrow. ”

Leviticus 13:3
The priest is to examine the sore on the skin, and if the hair in the sore has turned white and the sore appears to be more than skin deep, it is a defiling skin disease. When the priest examines that person, he shall pronounce them ceremonially unclean.

[Message No: 7477]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment