About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Prophet – Isaac

Genesis 27:28-29
May God give you heaven’s dew
 and earth’s richness —
 an abundance of grain  and new wine.
    May nations serve you
 and peoples bow down to you.

 Be lord over your brothers,
 and may the sons of your mother bow down to you.
 May those who curse you be cursed
 and those who bless you be blessed. ”

Genesis 27:37
Isaac answered Esau, “I have made him lord over you and have made all his relatives his servants, and I have sustained him with grain and new wine.  So what can I possibly do for you, my son?”

Exodus 32:13
Remember  your servants Abraham, Isaac and Israel, to whom you swore by your own self:  ‘I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars  in the sky and I will give your descendants all this land  I promised them, and it will be their inheritance forever.’”

'Entrusted with Truth

2 Timothy 1:9-14

Dear Father,
Thank you that Jesus abolished death and brought life and immortality to life through the Good News. Help us be true to this message, to teach it and preach it. Help us follow the pattern of sound words which have been given us in the faith and love which are in Christ Jesus.

Grant that we may guard the truth you have entrusted to us by the Holy Spirit which you have caused to dwell within us.
In the name of Jesus I ask. Amen.

[Message No: 7462]




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment