About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, January 17, 2020

Not Forgotten

The women said to Naomi, “Praise be to the Lord who this day has not left you without a Kinsman-Redeemer.” Ruth 4:14

No matter how lost you feel right now, God is at work on your behalf in ways that you may not be able to see. God’s very nature is one of Redeemer, of buying back lost or hopeless causes. He may seem far away at times, but he has not forgotten about you. He sees you in your grief and in your disillusionment with life. Help is coming!

Redeemer God, you know the despair I feel at times. Help me to believe that you’ve already made a way for me, and that you are going before me, even if I cannot see what you are doing for me right now. Help me to trust in Jesus, my Kinsman-Redeemer! Amen.

Why Are You Different?

“In my distress I called to the Lord, and he answered me. From deep in the realm of the dead I called for help, and you listened to my cry.” Jonah 2:2

Feelings of Inferiority

“For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand that we should walk in them.” – Ephesians 2:10

Dramatic events to take place
. Judgment will be meted out –

2 Thessalians 1:6-9
Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you;   And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,   In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:   Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Questions in Job 

36:22
“Behold, God is exalted by His power;
 Who teaches like Him?

36:23
Who has assigned Him His way,
 Or who has said, “You have done wrong’?

36:29
Indeed, can anyone understand the spreading of clouds,
 The thunder from His canopy?

[Message No: 7469]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment