About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, January 3, 2020

Measure of your life by your thoughts - 1

Psalm 139:1-4
You have searched me,  Lord,
 and you know  me.
    You know when I sit and when I rise;
 you perceive my thoughts  from afar.
    You discern my going out  and my lying down;
 you are familiar with all my ways.
    Before a word is on my tongue
 you, Lord, know it completely.

Psalm 139:23-24
Search me,  God, and know my heart;
 test me and know my anxious thoughts.
    See if there is any offensive way  in me,
 and lead me  in the way everlasting.

Ephesians 6:16
In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith,  with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one.

Hebrew 4:12-13
For the word of God  is alive  and active.  Sharper than any double-edged sword,  it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.    Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight.  Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

1 Thessalonians 5:23
May God himself, the God of peace,  sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul  and body be kept blameless  at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Malachi 3:16
Then those who feared the Lord talked with each other, and the Lord listened and heard.  A scroll  of remembrance was written in his presence concerning those who feared  the Lord and honored his name.

[Message No: 7450]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment