About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Sunday, January 26, 2020

Spiritual Light

Even in darkness light dawns for the upright, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous man. — Psalm 112:4

What a powerful promise! Just as night passes into dawn, for the gracious and compassionate and righteous, dawn comes even in the worst nights of deep spiritual darkness. The Holy Spirit is reminding us that even in those worst times of cultural decay and decadence, Satan's darkness will not rule forever. His darkness cannot stay where Jesus' disciples reflect the character of the Light of the world.

In the Lord’s Hands

. The Place of Creation
Job 10:8
“Your hands shaped  me and made me.
 Will you now turn and destroy me?effects

. The of Life
Job 12:10
In his hand is the life  of every creature
 and the breath of all mankind.

. The Place of Keeping
Psalm 31:15
Into your hands I commit my spirit;
 deliver me, Lord, my faithful God

. The Place of Supply
Psalm 104:28
Into your hands I commit my spirit;
 deliver me, Lord, my faithful God

Questions of Jesus

. On Lacking
Luke 22:35
Then Jesus asked them, “When I sent you without purse, bag or sandals,  did you lack anything?”
 “Nothing,” they answered.

. On Reward
Matthew 5:46
If you love those who love you, what reward will you get?  Are not even the tax collectors doing that?

[Message No: 7486]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment