About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, January 30, 2020

There is none like Jesus.

 ` He never wrote a book, but He is the subject of the
greatest Book ever written.

`  He never wrote a song, yet He is the subject of many.

`  He never owned a home, but He has prepared one for us.

`  He never travelled more than 100 miles from home, yet the
entire world is in His presence.

`  He didn’t have a medical license but is known as the Great
Physician.

`  He never marshalled an army, but He could bring down
every kind of kingdom imaginable.

`   Herod could not kill Him.
 Satan could not seduce Him.
 Death couldn’t destroy Him.
 The tomb could not keep Him.

Sin and Devil

He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work. — 1 John 3:8
Two simple truths: 1) The person who continues to live a life caught up in sin is of the devil. 2) The Son of God came to destroy all that the devil stands for. So, I guess the issue isn't as complex as we sometimes make it, which leads me to a final thought
: Who are we going to side with in this heavenly war?

Hair

Isaiah 50:6
I offered my back to those who beat  me,
 my cheeks to those who pulled out my beard;
 I did not hide my face
 from mocking and spitting.

Jeremiah 7:29
“‘Cut off  your hair and throw it away; take up a lament  on the barren heights, for the Lord has rejected and abandoned  this generation that is under his wrath.

[Message No: 7494]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment