About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Draw near to God

1 Timothy 2:8

I want men everywhere to lift up holy hands in prayer, without anger or disputing.

Matthew 15:2

“Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? They don't wash their hands before they eat!”

Ezekiel 36:25-27

25 I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols.

26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.

27 And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws.

Ezekiel 18:31

Rid yourselves of all the offenses you have committed, and get a new heart and a new spirit. Why will you die, O house of Israel?

Jeremiah 4:14

O Jerusalem, wash the evil from your heart and be saved. How long will you harbor wicked thoughts?

Jeremiah 4:11

At that time this people and Jerusalem will be told, “A scorching wind from the barren heights in the desert blows toward my people, but not to winnow or cleanse;

Isaiah 29:13

The Lord says: “These people come near to me with their mouth and honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. Their worship of me is made up only of rules taught by men.

Isaiah 13:15

Whoever is captured will be thrust through; all who are caught will fall by the sword.

Isaiah 1:15-16

15 When you spread out your hands in prayer, I will hide my eyes from you; even if you offer many prayers, I will not listen. Your hands are full of blood;

16 wash and make yourselves clean. Take your evil deeds out of my sight! Stop doing wrong,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment