About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Questions in Genesis

-        Where shall I know that I shall inherit it?

Genesis 15:8

But Abram said, “O Sovereign LORD, how can I know that I will gain possession of it?”

Whence comest thou?

-        Without wilt thou go?

Genesis 16:8

And he said, “Hagar, servant of Sarai, where have you come from, and where are you going?” “I'm running away from my mistress Sarai,” she answered.

-        Have I also here looked after him that seeth me?

Genesis 16:13

She gave this name to the LORD who spoke to her: “You are the God who sees me,” for she said, “I have now seen the One who sees me.”

-        Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old?

Genesis 17:17

Abraham fell facedown; he laughed and said to himself, “Will a son be born to a man a hundred years old? Will Sarah bear a child at the age of ninety?”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment