About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, October 7, 2013

Pastors

Jeremiah 2:8

The priests did not ask, ‘Where is the LORD?’ Those who deal with the law did not know me; the leaders rebelled against me. The prophets prophesied by Baal, following worthless idols.

Jeremiah 3:5

will you always be angry? Will your wrath continue forever?’ This is how you talk, but you do all the evil you can.”

Jeremiah 10:21

The shepherds are senseless and do not inquire of the LORD; so they do not prosper and all their flock is scattered.

Jeremiah 12:10

Many shepherds will ruin my vineyard and trample down my field; they will turn my pleasant field into a desolate wasteland.

Jeremiah 22:22

The wind will drive all your shepherds away, and your allies will go into exile. Then you will be ashamed and disgraced because of all your wickedness.

Jeremiah 23:1

“Woe to the shepherds who are destroying and scattering the sheep of my pasture!” declares the LORD.

Ephesians 4:11

It was he who gave some to be apostles, some to be prophets, some to be evangelists, and some to be pastors and teachers,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment