About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

God is the Rock

Deuteronomy 32:3-4

3 I will proclaim the name of the LORD. Oh, praise the greatness of our God!

4 He is the Rock, his works are perfect, and all his ways are just. A faithful God who does no wrong, upright and just is he.

2 Samuel 22:2 He said:

“The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer;

Psalms 31:1-4

1 In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness.

2 Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.

3 Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.

4 Free me from the trap that is set for me, for you are my refuge.

Psalms 89:26

He will call out to me, ‘You are my Father, my God, the Rock my Savior.’

1 Samuel 2:2

“There is no one holy like the LORD; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God.

Psalms 18:2

The LORD is my rock, my fortress and my deliverer; my God is my rock, in whom I take refuge. He is my shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

Psalms 78:35

They remembered that God was their Rock, that God Most High was their Redeemer.

Isaiah 17:10

You have forgotten God your Savior; you have not remembered the Rock, your fortress. Therefore, though you set out the finest plants and plant imported vines,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment