About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Right

Right hand of God

Exodus 15:6

“Your right hand, O LORD, was majestic in power. Your right hand, O LORD, shattered the enemy.

Exodus 15:12

You stretched out your right hand and the earth swallowed them.

Psalms 110:1

The LORD says to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand until I make your enemies a footstool for your feet.”

Psalms 110:5

The Lord is at your right hand; he will crush kings on the day of his wrath.

Matthew 26:64

“Yes, it is as you say,” Jesus replied. “But I say to all of you: In the future you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

Mark 14:62

“I am,” said Jesus. “And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Mighty One and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

Mark 16:19

After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God.

Luke 20:42

David himself declares in the Book of Psalms: “‘The Lord said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand

Luke 22:69

But from now on, the Son of Man will be seated at the right hand of the mighty God.”

Acts 2:33-34

33 Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.


34 For David did not ascend to heaven, and yet he said, “‘The Lord said to my Lord: “Sit at my right hand

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment