About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, October 18, 2013

What the Bible says about Malice

Leviticus 19:17-18

17 “‘Do not hate your brother in your heart. Rebuke your neighbor frankly so you will not share in his guilt.

18 “‘Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the LORD.

Psalms 25:19

See how my enemies have increased and how fiercely they hate me!

Psalms 35:19

Let not those gloat over me who are my enemies without cause; let not those who hate me without reason maliciously wink the eye.

Proverbs 10:12

Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.

Proverbs 12:18

Reckless words pierce like a sword, but the tongue of the wise brings healing.

Proverbs 15:17

Better a meal of vegetables where there is love than a fattened calf with hatred.

Proverbs 17:5

He who mocks the poor shows contempt for their Maker; whoever gloats over disaster will not go unpunished.

Proverbs 17:5

He who mocks the poor shows contempt for their Maker; whoever gloats over disaster will not go unpunished.

Proverbs 20:10

Differing weights and differing measures— the LORD detests them both.

Proverbs 24:8

He who plots evil will be known as a schemer.

Proverbs 24:27

Finish your outdoor work and get your fields ready; after that, build your house.

28 Do not testify against your neighbor without cause, or use your lips to deceive.

29 Do not say, “I'll do to him as he has done to me; I'll pay that man back for what he did.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment