About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Believers Promised Power



Believers Promised Power 

Matthew 17:20 

He replied, “Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”

Matthew 21:22 

If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”

Mark 9:23 

“‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for him who believes.”

John 14:12 

I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.

John 15:5 

“I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

John 15:16 

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit—fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.

John 20:23 

If you forgive anyone his sins, they are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”

Luke 24:49 

I am going to send you what my Father has promised; but stay in the city until you have been clothed with power from on high.”

Acts 1:18  

With the reward he got for his wickedness, Judas bought a field; there he fell headlong, his body burst open and all his intestines spilled out.

1 Corinthians 12:7-11 

7 Now to each one the manifestation of the Spirit is given for the common good. 

8 To one there is given through the Spirit the message of wisdom, to another the message of knowledge by means of the same Spirit, 

9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healing by that one Spirit, 

10 to another miraculous powers, to another prophecy, to another distinguishing between spirits, to another speaking in different kinds of tongues, and to still another the interpretation of tongues. 

11 All these are the work of one and the same Spirit, and he gives them to each one, just as he determines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment