About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Father God…You are Sufficient!

Father God…You are Sufficient! 

2 Corinthians 3:5-6 


5 Not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God. 


6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant—not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.


2 Corinthians 12:9-10 


9 But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 


10 That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.


2 Corinthians 9:8 


And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.


Philippians 4:19 


And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.


Deuteronomy 2:7 


The LORD your God has blessed you in all the work of your hands. He has watched over your journey through this vast desert. These forty years the LORD your God has been with you, and you have not lacked anything.
Father God…You are Measureless!


Isaiah 40:26-28 


26 Lift your eyes and look to the heavens: Who created all these? He who brings out the starry host one by one, and calls them each by name. Because of his great power and mighty strength, not one of them is missing.


27 Why do you say, O Jacob, and complain, O Israel, “My way is hidden from the LORD; my cause is disregarded by my God”?


28 Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment