About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

God’s Love for You

God’s Love for You 

John 1:12 


Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—


John 13:1 


It was just before the Passover Feast. Jesus knew that the time had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he now showed them the full extent of his love.


John 14:21 


Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him.”


John 14:23 


Jesus replied, “If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.


John 13:34 


“A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.


Matthew 11:28-30 


28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 


29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 


30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”


Malachi 3:17 


“They will be mine,” says the LORD Almighty, “in the day when I make up my treasured possession. I will spare them, just as in compassion a man spares his son who serves him.


Revelation 1:5 


and from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by his blood,


Luke 22:19 


And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, “This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me.”


Mark 14:22 


While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, “Take it; this is my body.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment