About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Tempting God and Christ



Tempting God and Christ 

Murmuring

Exodus 17:3 

But the people were thirsty for water there, and they grumbled against Moses. They said, “Why did you bring us up out of Egypt to make us and our children and livestock die of thirst?”

Numbers 14:2 

All the Israelites grumbled against Moses and Aaron, and the whole assembly said to them, “If only we had died in Egypt! Or in this desert!

Numbers 14:27-29 

27 “How long will this wicked community grumble against me? I have heard the complaints of these grumbling Israelites. 

28 So tell them, ‘As surely as I live, declares the LORD, I will do to you the very things I heard you say: 

29 In this desert your bodies will fall—every one of you twenty years old or more who was counted in the census and who has grumbled against me.

Numbers 14:36 

So the men Moses had sent to explore the land, who returned and made the whole community grumble against him by spreading a bad report about it—

Numbers 16:11 

It is against the LORD that you and all your followers have banded together. Who is Aaron that you should grumble against him?”

Numbers 16:41 

The next day the whole Israelite community grumbled against Moses and Aaron. “You have killed the LORD's people,” they said.

Numbers 17:5 

The staff belonging to the man I choose will sprout, and I will rid myself of this constant grumbling against you by the Israelites.”


Numbers 17:10 

The LORD said to Moses, “Put back Aaron's staff in front of the Testimony, to be kept as a sign to the rebellious. This will put an end to their grumbling against me, so that they will not die.”

Deuteronomy 1:27 

You grumbled in your tents and said, “The LORD hates us; so he brought us out of Egypt to deliver us into the hands of the Amorites to destroy us.

Philippians 2:14 

Do everything without complaining or arguing,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment