About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Evangelism

Evangelism 

"Come as the fire, and purge our hearts with sacrificial flame; Let our whole soul an offering be To our Redeemer's Name." - Andrew Reed


"I cannot work my soul to save, For that my Lord hath done; But I will work like any slave, 


For the love of God's dear Son." – Unknown

"The Primary qualification for a missionary is not love for souls, as we so often hear, but love for Christ." - Vance Havner


"We are not built for ourselves, but for God. Not for service for God, but for God."
- Oswald Chambers 


"Let me burn out for God. After all, whatever God may appoint, prayer is the great thing. Oh, that I may be a man of prayer!" - Henry Martyn


"The same church members who yell like Comanche Indians at a ball game on Saturday sit like wooden Indians in church on Sunday." - Vance Havner


God never intended His Church to be a refrigerator in which to preserve perishable piety. He intended it to be an incubator in which to hatch out converts." - F. Lincicome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment