About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, August 23, 2014

How to get gospel benefits

How to get gospel benefits

2 Corinthians 1:20 


For no matter how many promises God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. And so through him the “Amen” is spoken by us to the glory of God.


Matthew 7:7-11 


7 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 


8 For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.


9 “Which of you, if his son asks for bread, will give him a stone? 


10 Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake? 


11 If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!


Matthew 17:20 


He replied, “Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.”


Matthew 21:22 


If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer.”


Mark 9:23 


“‘If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for him who believes.”


Mark 11:22-24 


22 “Have faith in God,” Jesus answered. 


23 “I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, ‘Go, throw yourself into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. 


24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.


John 14:12-15 


12 I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father. 


13 And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.


14 You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.


15 “If you love me, you will obey what I command.


Mark 15:7 


A man called Barabbas was in prison with the insurrectionists who had committed murder in the uprising.


Mark 15:16 


The soldiers led Jesus away into the palace (that is, the Praetorium) and called together the whole company of soldiers.


Hebrews 11:6 


And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment