About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

God’s Verse for God’s People


Psalms 73:22-24

22 I was senseless and ignorant; I was a brute beast before you.

23 Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand.

24 You guide me with your counsel, and afterward you will take me into glory.

As Christians, we still sin and act foolishly, but God continues to be with us and guide us onto the right path. After our life is through, He takes us to heaven to live eternally with Him! O, what great grace we have been given!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment