About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Things Men Can Do


Build again things destroyed

Galatians 2:18  

If I rebuild what I destroyed, I prove that I am a lawbreaker.

Have Christ formed more than once

Galatians 4:19  

My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you,

Be forgiven more than once

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Labor for eternal life

John 6:27  

Do not work for food that spoils, but for food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give you. On him God the Father has placed his seal of approval.”

Forget God after knowing Him

Deuteronomy 8:11-14 

11 Be careful that you do not forget the LORD your God, failing to observe his commands, his laws and his decrees that I am giving you this day.

12 Otherwise, when you eat and are satisfied, when you build fine houses and settle down,

13 and when your herds and flocks grow large and your silver and gold increase and all you have is multiplied,

14 then your heart will become proud and you will forget the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

Frustrate the grace of God

Galatians 2:21 

I do not set aside the grace of God, for if righteousness could be gained through the law, Christ died for nothing!”

Be moved away from the hope of the Gospel

Colossians 1:23

 If you continue in your faith, established and firm, not moved from the hope held out in the gospel. This is the gospel that you heard and that has been proclaimed to every creature under heaven, and of which I, Paul, have become a servant.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment