About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

God’s Verse for God’s people…


Confident of this:

Philippians 1:6

Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.

1 Peter 5:7  

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Hebrews 13:5  

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.”

God is everywhere:

Psalms 139:7-10  

7 Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?

8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea,

10 even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast.

Acts 7:56

 “Look,” he said, “I see heaven open and the Son of Man standing at the right hand of God.”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment