About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

God’s Verse for God’s people…


The LORD is the one who makes us right with Himself:

Jeremiah 23:6  

In his days Judah will be saved and Israel will live in safety. This is the name by which he will be called: The LORD Our Righteousness.

The LORD is here now:

Revelation 21:3  

And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Now the dwelling of God is with men, and he will live with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.

God knows all things:

Job 42:2  

“I know that you can do all things; no plan of yours can be thwarted.

1 Chronicles 28:9  

“And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the LORD searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thoughts. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever.

Psalms 139:2  

You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment