About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, January 28, 2013

God’s Verse for God’s People


A Wall of Fire:

Zechariah 2:5

And I myself will be a wall of fire around it,’ declares the LORD, ‘and I will be its glory within.’

Psalms 84:11

For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

1 Samuel 16:1

The LORD said to Samuel, “How long will you mourn for Saul, since I have rejected him as king over Israel? Fill your horn with oil and be on your way; I am sending you to Jesse of Bethlehem. I have chosen one of his sons to be king.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment