About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Instances of Joy in the New Testament


Whole Church

Acts 2:46  

Every day they continued to meet together in the temple courts. They broke bread in their homes and ate together with glad and sincere hearts,

Acts 15:3  

The church sent them on their way, and as they traveled through Phoenicia and Samaria, they told how the Gentiles had been converted. This news made all the brothers very glad.

Lame man healed

Acts 3:8  

He jumped to his feet and began to walk. Then he went with them into the temple courts, walking and jumping, and praising God.

New Converts

Acts 8:8

So there was great joy in that city.

Acts 13:52  

And the disciples were filled with joy and with the Holy Spirit.

Paul

2 Corinthians 2:3  

I wrote as I did so that when I came I should not be distressed by those who ought to make me rejoice. I had confidence in all of you, that you would all share my joy.

All Christians

1 Peter 1:8  

Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy,

Christ

Hebrews 12:2  

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.

John 15:11  

I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.

Elisabeth

Read Like 1:46-56

Zacharias

Read: Luke 1:64-79


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment