About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Nothing is too hard for you.


Jeremiah 32:17

“Ah, Sovereign LORD, you have made the heavens and the earth by your great power and outstretched arm. Nothing is too hard for you.

Genesis 18:14

Is anything too hard for the LORD? I will return to you at the appointed time next year and Sarah will have a son.”

Jeremiah 32:27

“I am the LORD, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for me?

Jeremiah 27:5

With my great power and outstretched arm I made the earth and its people and the animals that are on it, and I give it to anyone I please.

Psalms 102:25

In the beginning you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.

2 Kings 19:15

And Hezekiah prayed to the LORD: “O LORD, God of Israel, enthroned between the cherubim, you alone are God over all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth.

Luke 1:37

For nothing is impossible with God.”

Luke 18:27

Jesus replied, “What is impossible with men is possible with God.”

Jeremiah 1:6

“Ah, Sovereign LORD,” I said, “I do not know how to speak; I am only a child.”

Hebrews 1:2-3

2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom he made the universe.

3 The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment