About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Believe for something Bigger

One has learn to say: God, I want your best. I want to accomplish everything you have for me! We serve a big God! he thinks big. There’s not a person alive who has tapped into everything the Lord has for him. It doesn’t matter how far you have gone, how much you have believed, or how much you have received – God has more!

He is huge. He is Supernatural.

All Used Up

The first step toward receiving God’s best for you is to quit accepting less than His best. You need to raise the standard, but not through condemnation. Don’t say, “O God, I am a terrible person because I have not stepped in faith” NO, the Lord loves you just like you are, but He loves you so much that He does not want to  leave you where you are. He wants to raise you up to a higher level. God wants you to believe for His best, but it’s not going to come to pass for you accidentally. 

You are going to have set God’s best as your goal and pursue it.

Begging to See the Light

Lord, I realize to do anything of significance or accomplish lasting without You. I know it is not by my strength or wisdom that powerful things happen in my life, but it is by Your Spirit. My prayers are not answered because of what I know, but because of whom I know.

Thank You that I have come to know You as the light of my world. Thank You for the light of Your Spirit that I experience every day. Help me to truly see Your light more and more, and to trust that it is always there because You are always there.

Christmas 

. “I’m afraid many people today have lost sight of the original meaning of Christmas. Instead, it has become more and more secular and commercialized, focusing mainly on gift-giving or holiday parties or family gatherings. These aren’t necessarily wrong—but far too often we lose sight of the true meaning of Christmas, and we fail to reflect on the greatest Christmas gift of all: God’s gift of His Son, Jesus Christ, for our salvation.”

[Message No: 7935]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment