About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Thanksgiving and Prayer

Philippians 1:3-11

  I thank my God every time I remember you.    In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray  with joy   because of your partnership  in the gospel from the first day  until now,   being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion  until the day of Christ Jesus. 

    It is right  for me to feel this way about all of you, since I have you in my heart  and, whether I am in chains  or defending  and confirming the gospel, all of you share in God’s grace with me.   God can testify  how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus.

    And this is my prayer: that your love  may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight,    so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ,    filled with the fruit of righteousness  that comes through Jesus Christ—to the glory and praise of God.

Bible Tells Us - 

. Help me believe

Mark 9:23-24

If you can’?” said Jesus. “Everything is possible for one who believes.” 

    Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, “I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!”

. Growing in grace – you choose

Proverbs 16:6

Through love and faithfulness sin is atoned for;

 through the fear of the Lord  evil is avoided.

. What pulls your strings?

Ephesians 5:10

and find out what pleases the Lord.

. Effective Eyes

Luke 11:34

Your eye is the lamp of your body. When your eyes are healthy, your whole body also is full of light. But when they are unhealthy, your body also is full of darkness.

Thought 

. If a person is seeking God, his Beloved is seeking him much more…and the desire for God is the preparation for union with Him. - John of the Cross

[Message No: 7928]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment