About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Emblems of the Holy Spirit - 4

. Wind is reviving

Ezekiel 37:9-10

Then he said to me, “Prophesy to the breath;  prophesy, son of man, and say to it, ‘This is what the Sovereign Lord says: Come, breath, from the four winds  and breathe into these slain, that they may live.’”   So I prophesied as he commanded  me, and breath entered them; they came to life and stood up on their feet—a vast army.

Ezekiel 37:14

I will put my Spirit  in you and you will live, and I will settle  you in your own land. Then you will know that I the Lord have spoken, and I have done it, declares the Lord. ’”

. Wind is independent 

John 3:8

The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

1 Corinthians 12:11

All these are the work of one and the same Spirit,  and he distributes them to each one, just as he determines.

. Wind is invisible 

John 3:8

The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”

Oil 

Psalm 45:7

You love righteousness  and hate wickedness; 

 therefore God, your God, has set you above your companions

 by anointing  you with the oil of joy.

[Message No: 7934]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment