About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, January 2, 2021

Show

. Genesis 12:1

The Lord had said to Abram, “Go from your country, your people and your father’s household  to the land  I will show you.

. Psalm 25:4

Show me your ways, Lord,

 teach me your paths.

. Isaiah 46:8

Remember  this, keep it in mind,

 take it to heart, you rebels.

. John 5:20

For the Father loves the Son  and shows him all he does. Yes, and he will show him even greater works than these,  so that you will be amazed.

. John 14:8

Philip  said, “Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us.”

God’s Word for Tod’s People

. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - Isaiah 41:10

. Great peace have those who love your law, and nothing can make them stumble. - Psalm 119:165

Most

. Song of Solomon 5:16

His mouth  is sweetness itself;

 he is altogether lovely.

 This is my beloved,  this is my friend,

 daughters of Jerusalem.

. Jude 1:20

But you, dear friends, by building yourselves up  in your most holy faith  and praying in the Holy Spirit

[Message No: 7927]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment