About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Friday, January 22, 2021

Lord, lift me out of my past

2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ,  the new creation  has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

Isaiah 43:18-19

Forget the former things; 

 do not dwell on the past.

    See, I am doing a new thing! 

 Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?

 I am making a way in the wilderness 

 and streams in the wasteland.

. Lord, lead me into the future you have for me

Proverbs 4:18

The path of the righteous  is like the morning sun, 

 shining ever brighter till the full light of day.

Learning the Languag

Acts 17:23

For as I walked around and looked carefully at your objects of worship, I even found an altar with this inscription: to an unknown god. So you are ignorant of the very thing you worship —and this is what I am going to proclaim to you.

Don’t Give Up

Galatians 6:9

Let us not become weary in doing good,  for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

The Ministry of Memory 

Jeremiah 29:11

For I know the plans  I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper  you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

[Message No: 7960]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment