About Me

My photo
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Edwin Elisha James is an Evangelist whose commitment to preach wherever the Lord leads him has fructified in bringing hundreds of souls to the Lord - a dream and a desire that he has harboured for the longest time!

Saturday, January 16, 2021

We are His Goal

God has saved us and called us to a holy life — not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time. — 2 Timothy 1:9

Before the beginning of time! How do you understand when that was. God first thought of us at a time we cannot even begin to understand! His reason for thinking of us was to demonstrate his grace and call others to his side. Jesus has always been God's plan and we have always been his goal. Let's make sure we respond by living his holy life!

Questions in Genesis 

43:29

As he looked about and saw his brother Benjamin, his own mother’s son,  he asked, “Is this your youngest brother, the one you told me about?”  And he said, “God be gracious to you,  my son.”

44:4

They had not gone far from the city when Joseph said to his steward,  “Go after those men at once, and when you catch up with them, say to them, ‘Why have you repaid good with evil?

44:5

Isn’t this the cup  my master drinks from and also uses for divination?  This is a wicked thing you have done.’”

44:8

We even brought back to you from the land of Canaan  the silver  we found inside the mouths of our sacks.  So why would we steal  silver or gold from your master’s house?

Prayers 

.. Holy and Righteous Father, please forgive me for lying, exaggerating, and withholding the truth when it is needed. I want my heart and my lips to be invested in forever. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

.. Forgive me, O God, for the grudges I've harbored and the evil things I've thought about others. Help me to see and to value them as Jesus does. In his name I pray. Amen.

.. After they had heard the king, they went on their way, and the star they had seen when it rose went ahead of them until it stopped over the place where the child was. - Matthew 2:9

[Message No: 7950]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment